The Toolkit is available free of cost for the academic research community. Please use the form on
this page to request a download.
The complete License Agreement and supporting documentation can be read in the License section. The License Agreement states, but is not limited
- The Toolkit and any of its components can only be used for academic research and US Government
- If you are using the Toolkit or any of its components for published research, cite us
appropriately. See Papers for details.
- Toolkit users are required to honor all licenses of components and supporting software as
defined in Exhibit A of the License Agreement.
Please contact us if you are interested in a commercial
- 20GB of free disk space (final installation is around 7-12GB for the toolkit and several GB more
for the required 3rd party software, depending on any existing installations)
- Recent Intel i5 CPU or AMD equivalent, with 8GB of RAM, and a dedicated graphics card that
supports Shader Model 3.0.
- Windows 10 64 bit. Some individual components, like the NPCEditor and SmartBody are
- Some third party software is required, like ActiveMQ and DirectX. For a complete list, see the
Components section. An
installer with all required 3rd party software included is available, and requires administrator